Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Altec RDC 123

  1. #1
    Inactive Member IRG510's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have an antique ribbon mike with long cord. The best I can do with model numbers are that it is an Altec RDC123 mike 1660. Can anyone point me to any information about this model? I am trying to research it, but coming up short. Maybe it goes by another name? Maybe it is very rare? I do not know anything about audio equipment but I thought you guys could help. Thank you so much.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Greets!

    Not familiar with their mics. See anything of use here?: http://www.lansingheritage.org/html/.../mics/mics.htm

    GM

  3. #3
    Inactive Member IRG510's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you GM, Upon closer inspection of my microphone, I saw a 639-B engraving, and so that link you sent did have very useful information. You have helped me so much. Thanks, Eden

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Greets!

    You're welcome, though it's the folks who generously donated their stash of reference data and provides these sites that really helped you. forums

    GM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.